2011年1月11日火曜日

Happy celebrating!


Congratulation! We finally became an adult! As you know, yesterday was a coming-of-age ceremony. I was glad to meet a lot of my old school days friends.


After that, we ate dinner and drunk together. There were a huge of member of junior high school. The banquet finished at midnight. We talked as if we were students at school.


The ceremony is only once in life. We never return to old school days. But, so a banquet is enjoyable, I thought.


We promised that we meet again after two years. I'm looking forward to our reencounter!


How was your yesterday?

4 件のコメント:

  1. Congrats!

    Now you become same with me;)

    返信削除
  2. I went to a coming-of-age ceremony too!
    It was good time☆

    返信削除
  3. You look so happy! I think there were more people in the ceremony in your city than that in my city!!^^

    返信削除
  4. I think you had a very good time each other.
    It is very important to meet old friends because the chance to meet is not so much.
    Emi, of course!!^^ If you have been to our ceremony, you might be surprised.

    返信削除